- A Brief History of Niroga Yoga
- Feb 5: Workshop: The Power and Potential of Self-Mastery
- Feb 8: Webinar: The Power of Intention to Navigate Triggers
- Feb 19: Workshop: Aging with Joy and Grace
- Mar 5: Workshop: Oh My Aching Back, Neck Knees...!
- Mar 8: Webinar: The Language of Healing
- Apr 12: Webinar: Sequencing with a Purpose
- May 10: Webinar: Deepening Mindfulness for Yourself and Your Students
- Jun 14: Webinar: Making Yoga Philosophy Accessible to All
- More: Upcoming Events
Niroga Yoga Studio
259 29th St.
Oakland, CA 94611
Niroga Yoga Studio is operated by
the Niroga Institute, a nonprofit
Niroga Yoga Studio is located at Fellowship Hall at the Oakland Peace Center.
Niroga Yoga is offering limited weekly classes and our regularly scheduled workshops at Fellowship Hall at the Oakland Peace Center. Please be sure to keep an eye on our online schedule for the most up to date classes and teachers. Watch this space, sign up for our Newsletter, and like us on Facebook to get the latest info.
Niroga Yoga Studio
The Niroga Yoga Studio has transitioned from a full service studio to offering select classes at our Training Center in Fellowship Hall, a part of the Oakland Peace Center. Our classes and teachers specialize in high quality personalized yoga instruction for all ages and abilities.
Our classes focus on keeping yoga accessible for all, but specifically for seniors, those with injuries or illnesses, as well as those looking for challenging, yet mindful, exercise. We also provide private Yoga Therapy sessions and treatments for holistic healing, integrating our whole being - body, mind, heart and spirit.
The Niroga Yoga Studio is operated by the Niroga Institute, a non profit organization bringing yoga out into the community. Learn about Niroga Institute direct service programs at Niroga.org.