- Niroga Yoga is moving out of Yogalayam and will continue classes in Oakland
- A Brief History of Niroga Yoga
- Sep 18 Workshop: Yoga Therapy for Menopause
- Sep 18 Workshop: Yoga Therapy for Prostate Health
- Oct 2 Workshop: Yoga and the Human Immune System: A Holistic View
- Oct 9: Niroga Yoga Therapy Progam Information Session
- Oct 16: Workshop: Injury Prevention and Management
- Nov 13: Niroga Yoga Therapy Progam Information Session
- More: Upcoming Events
Niroga Yoga Studio at Yogalayam
1717 Alcatraz Ave
Berkeley, CA 94703
Niroga Yoga Studio is operated by
the Niroga Institute, a nonprofit
Niroga Yoga Studio is located at Yogalayam and Fellowship Hall at the Oakland Peace Center.
Niroga Yoga is currently hosting our classes at the Yogalayam Prana Yoga Ashram. Our weekend trainings take place at Fellowship Hall. Please be sure to keep an eye on our online schedule for the most up to date classes and teachers. Watch this space, sign up for our Newsletter (enter your email at left), and like us on Facebook to get the latest info.
Niroga Yoga Studio in Berkeley
The Niroga Yoga Studio in Berkeley is a community studio specializing in high quality personalized yoga instruction for all ages and abilities. We also offer monthly workshops, immersions in yoga therapy, teacher training programs, and cultural events.
Our wide range of classes makes yoga available for families, seniors, those with injuries or illnesses, as well as those looking for challenging, yet mindful, exercise. We also provide private Yoga Therapy sessions and treatments for holistic healing, integrating our whole being - body, mind, heart and spirit.
The Niroga Yoga Studio is operated by the Niroga Institute, a non profit organization bringing yoga out into the community. Learn about Niroga Institute direct service programs at Niroga.org.